Sunday, May 27, 2012

RAVE: BEST MASCARA EVER!!!!!!




Where to start? 

Probably with OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER TRIED! 
But seriously - wow. Wow wow wow. 


I cannot BELIEVE that it took me a whole year to actually use this for the first time. I wanted it as soon as it came out a year ago but they didn't sell them where I was and I had other ones to use up when I got back to the UK. 

My lashes after one coat. ONE coat!


I opened mine up today and the awesome packaging never gets old! I love how it's packaged like the Covergirl mascaras where the wand is separate from the tube and you have to sort of put it together yourself! It makes it feel super fresh and hygienic. 


My lashes after one coat. ONE coat!


Packaging aside, the first swipe I applied to my lashes gave INSTANT jet black thickness and volume to my lashes - my jaw hit the floor.


What's more is that my other half (who HATES my beauty-products obsession and hardly ever notices my makeup) asked me if I was wearing false lashes and said they looked really nice :O whaaaat?


 If that doesn't prove how awesome this mascara is I don't know what would. 

If you haven't given this a shot, go try it now. You need to. <3 Thank you Maybelline, THAT is why you're best known for you're mascaras! 
Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment